HELP & CONTACT MENU
HELP & CONTACT > Collection FAQ's
Welcome to our Help & Contact centre. See our most frequently asked questions below:
- What do I need to bring on collection?
- What are the minimum requirements to rent a vehicle?
- I need to cancel, what should I do?
- Who pays the Congestion Charge?
- What are your opening hours?
- I’m going to return the vehicle late, what should I do?
If you cannot find your question answered here, then please contact us directly by e-mail or by giving us a call on: 0207 722 1585.
We’ve divided the most frequently asked questions into 5 sections to make it easier for you. Please select from the menu on the left to see our most frequently asked questions.
- Driving Licence
- Credit / Debit Card
- ORIGINAL Proof of name & address (i.e. ORIGINAL bank statement, tenancy agreement, official letter. NO PHONE BILLS) No older than 3 months old.
There is a £395.00 damage pre-payment which is payable on the collection of the vehicle.
We prepare all of your paperwork prior to you arriving to our office. All you have to do it sign the rental agreement, walk around the vehicle and check for damage then drive. We have one of the most effecient van collection procedures in North London.