A no-deal Brexit could potentially stop production at Toyota’s plant near Derby for “months”, the manufacturer has warned.
The Japanese firm’s Burnaston factory currently makes the Auris and Avensis models, and produces around 150,000 cars per year – the bulk of which are exported to the European Union. Toyota has recently invested £250million in Burnaston ahead of production of the new Corolla starting there later this year. It is also hiring 400 staff, to join the 2500 who currently work there. Read More
Europe’s biggest carmakers are gearing up to hit the French capital with a glut of new metal this October at the 2018 Paris Motor Show
The 2018 Paris Motor Show is now just days away – this time next week we’ll be on the ground at the show getting up close and personal with this year’s influx of new cars. Read More
RENT A CAR FOR £1.00 | TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) BOOK ONLY ONLINE AT: https://citirental.co/book-online/
(2) Minimum rental period is two days. Second day is £1.00 – you can rent for a longer period if desired.
(3) Promotion applies to vehicle groups: A, B & C.
(4) All rentals are subject to our Terms & Conditions found at:
(5) All booking enquiries subject to availability.
(6) Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion from CitiRental or Practical Car & Van Hire.
(7) Offer is restricted to the cost of rental only & excludes additional services such as sat-nav, out of hours pick-up, CDW, child seats, etc.
(8) This promotion is available to your friends, families & colleagues who must follow this same booking procedure.
(9) Maximum 2 promotional rentals per driver until: 01/12/2018.
(10) PROMOTION EXPIRES (Last pick-up date): 1st December 2018.
(11) Reservation procedure: Place a booking via our website, https://citirental.co.uk and within the “Special Notes” section you must write: “Rent a Car for £1.00” – this will trigger the promotion.
Group A Group B Group C
Peugeot 107 or similar VW Up! or similar Nissan Note or similar