HELP & CONTACT MENU
HELP & CONTACT > AFTER YOUR RENTAL FAQ's
Welcome to our Help & Contact centre. See our most frequently asked questions below:
- What do I need to bring on collection?
- What are the minimum requirements to rent a vehicle?
- I need to cancel, what should I do?
- Who pays the Congestion Charge?
- What are your opening hours?
- I’m going to return the vehicle late, what should I do?
If you cannot find your question answered here, then please contact us directly by e-mail or by giving us a call on: 0207 722 1585.
We’ve divided the most frequently asked questions into 5 sections to make it easier for you. Please select from the menu on the left to see our most frequently asked questions.
After your rental FAQ's
Normally, on commencement of the hire, we charge your payment credit card a damage pre-payment of £395.00. Accounting (refunds) normally takes place within 5 working days of the vehicle return whereupon an invoice and/or receipt will be e-mailed following completion of the hire. For Data Protection and security reasons, the contract of hire prohibits discussions of your account/invoice by phone or at the rental desk. All accounting is managed by our Head Office.
Accounting/billing questions must only be made at email@example.com
- Return the vehicle into the Car Park.
- Park in an empty parking bay.
- Place the key into the green drop-box safe found at the entrance to the car park.
- IMPORTANT – call 0203 950 2295. State: [i] Drivers Name [ii] Vehicle registration number.
If you omit to call or are past the check-in time, then the rental will run through to the next working day.
The cost of hire and any extras that you opted for will be deducted from the pre-payment and the rest will be refunded into your account. (subject to vehicle condition)