HELP & CONTACT MENU
HELP & CONTACT > Insurance FAQ's
Welcome to our Help & Contact centre. See our most frequently asked questions below:
- What do I need to bring on collection?
- What are the minimum requirements to rent a vehicle?
- I need to cancel, what should I do?
- Who pays the Congestion Charge?
- What are your opening hours?
- I’m going to return the vehicle late, what should I do?
If you cannot find your question answered here, then please contact us directly by e-mail or by giving us a call on: 0207 722 1585.
We’ve divided the most frequently asked questions into 5 sections to make it easier for you. Please select from the menu on the left to see our most frequently asked questions.
We provide fully comprehensive insurance which is included in the price of rental.
In the event of an incident, an excess of £975.00 is payable.
You can reduce the excess to £250.00 with our Colission Damage Waiver (CDW) for an additional £9.95 per day.
At the moment we do not have a 0 excess policy and cannot offer a reduction of excess to 0.