DB Asset Ltd t/a CitiRental | a limited company registered in the UK CRN 079179849 hereinafter referred to as CitiRental will occasionally use personal information to contact you regarding current projects for which you or your organisation are clients or prospective clients, or about new services or topical issues addressed by the consultancy services offered. This policy explains how we collect and use your personal information.
This fair processing notice explains why the business collects information about you and how that information may be used.
Examples of your personal information would include your name, address, telephone number, driving licence number, NI number and email address as well as information regarding your business interests, etc.
By using the website or providing CitiRental with your personal information you are agreeing to this policy.
- phoning CitiRental
- writing to CitiRental sending an email or text message or communication via a social media site
- using CitiRental services
- participation in a collaborative activity
- participation in a research project
- participation in events
- business cards provided to us by you
- your details being given by your employer as being the person with whom we should conduct business
About the company
DB Asset Limited t/a CitiRental Regional House, 1 Greenlands Lane London NW4 1RL
How is information collected?
What information is collected?
How is your information used?
- We may use your information in several ways and for a number of purposes including:
- To provide you with information or services that you have requested from us or that we feel may be of interest to you
- To be able to satisfy your request for information and/or services (e.g. vehicle bookings)
- To provide you with information about our work or our activities
- To invite you to events, either as an attendee, speaker, sponsor or other contributor
- For administrative purposes (for example, we may contact you regarding your account)
- For internal record keeping relating to any feedback or complaints
- To contact you where you have been identified as a contact person for an organisation (either a client or prospective client, supplier or partner), (if we obtain your contact details in this way, we will only use them to contact you in your capacity as a representative of that organisation)
- To distribute our newsletter(s)
- To analyse and improve the operation of our website
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- If you provide personal data for a certain purpose, we may use the personal data in connection with the purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the personal data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
We may also send you service communications via email, for example where you place a request for services, or to advise you of your eligibility to take advantage of special services or offers.
Consent and Legitimate Interests
A Legitimate Interests Assessment has been carried out and it is established that there is a balanced Legitimate Interest in place with regard to those clients, prospects and partner or supplier organisations, sole traders, event attendees and other contacts with whom CitiRental has a relationship, so that we may continue to process this data without the further or renewed consent of the data subject, who may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
Holding and storing your information
Protection of Freedoms Act 2012
CitiRental, will retain and store any such information for as long as it considers necessary without referral and consideration of representations. Furthermore CitiRental will pass your information to any body or organisation legally entitled to request/demand it
Your rights and accessing your personal data
Cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in your browser directories. They are used by web developers to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites.
There are different types of cookies, each used to do different things such as allowing you to navigate between pages on a website efficiently, remembering your preferences, or storing your username, account passwords or the contents of your shopping cart.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can disable this function by changing the settings in your browser. To find out more about cookies including what they are, how to control them or how to delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Cookies may be used on CitiRental website other than for Google Analytics; this stores non-specific information and the data collected is anonymous.
The Data Controller is Richard Townsend
Regional House, Greenlands Lane, London, NW4 1RL