Motorists should be paying almost £2 less for a tank of petrol and diesel, but retailers have not lowered their prices to reflect falling wholesale costs, according to a new report.
Oil prices are down by 11 per cent compared to the start of October, while wholesale petrol prices for petrol have fallen by 3.5 pence-per-litre. But the average cost of a litre of unleaded was the same at the start of the month and the end, leading one motoring group to accuse retailers of having “taken drivers for a ride”. Read More
Renault has unveiled the Premier Edition specification for its three light commercial vehicles – the Kangoo, Trafic and Master.
Brought in to celebrate the French brand’s partnership with Sky Sports’ Premier League coverage, the Premier Edition comes in as the top trim and is based on the Business+ and Sport Nav specifications. Read More
A no-deal Brexit could potentially stop production at Toyota’s plant near Derby for “months”, the manufacturer has warned.
The Japanese firm’s Burnaston factory currently makes the Auris and Avensis models, and produces around 150,000 cars per year – the bulk of which are exported to the European Union. Toyota has recently invested £250million in Burnaston ahead of production of the new Corolla starting there later this year. It is also hiring 400 staff, to join the 2500 who currently work there. Read More
Europe’s biggest carmakers are gearing up to hit the French capital with a glut of new metal this October at the 2018 Paris Motor Show
The 2018 Paris Motor Show is now just days away – this time next week we’ll be on the ground at the show getting up close and personal with this year’s influx of new cars. Read More
RENT A CAR FOR £1.00 | TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) BOOK ONLY ONLINE AT: https://citirental.co/book-online/
(2) Minimum rental period is two days. Second day is £1.00 – you can rent for a longer period if desired.
(3) Promotion applies to vehicle groups: A, B & C.
(4) All rentals are subject to our Terms & Conditions found at:
(5) All booking enquiries subject to availability.
(6) Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion from CitiRental or Practical Car & Van Hire.
(7) Offer is restricted to the cost of rental only & excludes additional services such as sat-nav, out of hours pick-up, CDW, child seats, etc.
(8) This promotion is available to your friends, families & colleagues who must follow this same booking procedure.
(9) Maximum 2 promotional rentals per driver until: 01/12/2018.
(10) PROMOTION EXPIRES (Last pick-up date): 1st December 2018.
(11) Reservation procedure: Place a booking via our website, https://citirental.co.uk and within the “Special Notes” section you must write: “Rent a Car for £1.00” – this will trigger the promotion.
Group A Group B Group C
Peugeot 107 or similar VW Up! or similar Nissan Note or similar
Road trips can be incredibly stressful. There are plenty of details that you need to plan on making your trip and if you are not flying or taking the bus or train, you will need a car for your journey. If you don’t own a car then car rental is your next, best option. While many people opt for a simple, efficient car, others prefer luxury vehicles that offer greater comfort, power, and style. If you are thinking of luxury car hire for your next road trip, here are a few tips to help you out: Read More
Many people appreciate car rental because it offers a sense of relief that accompanies driving a car that is in good condition. Unfortunately, breakdowns are a part of life and even a seemingly well-repaired rental car can break down unexpectedly. In this article, I am going to give you detailed advice about what you should do if you rent a car and it happens to give you some problems. Read More
By now I am sure that nearly everyone around the world has heard of Brexit. I am not going to delve into the politics of it but, it is worth noting that the automotive industry has been affected by the recent changes happening in the United Kingdom. In particular, car rental in Europe has shifted dramatically since the results of the Brexit vote were announced. I have decided to write this article to help readers better understand just how Brexit has affected the car hire market. Read More
As we are deep into the winter time, now would be a perfect moment to consider what you will do once the blizzards fade. Summer is not too far away and chances are, you are one of the thousands planning their vacation. There’s a lot that you will have to plan out, from the destination to costs of accommodation, food, transport and so much more. One way to save money is to drive to your destination. It’s much cheaper to rent a car for a few days or weeks than to fly and then rent a car to get around. In many cases, extended car hire offers discounted prices than renting for a day or two. So, if you’ve decided to opt for car rental then you could use these tips to pack your luggage efficiently: